Thursday, December 4, 2008

Forced Abandonment and Termination of Parental Rights!!!

Forced Abandonment and Termination of Parental Rights!!!


Would you be interested in helping a mother whose child was stolen by DCFS or CPS and her parental rights terminated, take her case to federal court ( had stable home/job, did entire case plan and couldn't prove "best interests" to get him back) Can prove inaffective assistance, judge predjudice and bias, no evidence sustaining alligation (other than hear say), was not present (even by phone) at hearings, case was never transferred to FL from CA ( L A Co.) where the guardian, the child, and myself were residing, etc. Alligation was false, made by angry brother, who they term "suspect", in documents.California Appelate Project refused to appeal any of the above named issues, and instead he focused on ICWA, only (because my grandmother is 100% indian, but I couldn't figure out what tribe). I have the entire transcripts/court documents proving all this. The reason I lost is $$$$. I live paycheck to paycheck. I was incarcerated (in confinement) throughout the 1st year of my fight (picked up on old warrent from BEFORE CONCEPTION), for Resisting on a Disorderly. THAT LEFT ME VIRTUALLY HELPLESS! I miss my son, BRANDON, so much. The guardian/sister/kidnapper parentally alienated me by getting a frivolous injunction against me made permanent (easily done..." I'm Scared!"... DONE) I am intelligent, but not sure how to take it to Fed. Court...and alone...SCARY! Please consider helping an ORPHAN's loving mother.sincerely, Heather ciara_briana@yahoo.comciarabriana on myspacenote: I have had a child reunified to me on DCFS'/CPS' reccomendation after a 2+year fight proving I am worthy (in the courts eyes).

No comments: